· 115V, 60H, 220W
· Alternating current, semi-enclosed 24 bar commutator
· Speed: 3000 orbits/minute
· Output: 1/3 HP (.25 Kw)
· Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.9 kg)
· Head rotation/diameter: clockwise/4"
· 10' electric cord, 16 ga/3SJTOW
· Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
This pad is excellent for removing swirl marks and scratches.
An exceptional, all-in-one cleaning and polishing pad.
This coarse nylon pad is strong, durable and specifically designed for rough surface areas.
This brush provides exceptional scrubbing power on tough surfaces.
The pore density makes it perfect for polishing and removing light oxidation for a stunning shine.
Rubber base with Velcro hook material that fits over Cyclo® polisher heads. Allows the attachment of any of our Velcro loop pads.
Dissolves puck marks, adhesives, etc. Can be sprayed or brushed.
Developed for use in the aviation industry - for cleaning and protecting acrylic shielding.
Novus No. 1
· Gently cleans plastics without scratching
· Leaves a lustrous shine, resists fogging, repels dust and eliminates static
Novus No. 2
· Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most plastics
· With repeated use, restores faded and discolored plastics
Novus No. 3
· Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces
· Use when damage is too severe to be restored with Novus No. 2 polish
This microfilament cloth is perfect for polishing. Highly absorbent, extra durable and abrasion resistant makes this washable cloth the ideal solution. Novus Polish Mates are sold in convenient 6-packs or in bulk.
Remove puck marks from your boards and glass...just add water!
The Novus Plastic Buffing Kit fits standard drills and is specially designed to polish plastics and acrylics fast using Novus Plastic Polish. Kit contains:
· Applicator pad
· Buffing pad
· Backplate and spindle adaptor
· Instruction sheet